Saturday, 23 March 2013

DSC #28 - Happy Spring

Well! with all this snow it is nice to think about Spring & all its lovely pastel colours.  My little daffodils in the garden had begun to think it was spring - I hope the snow doesn't kill them off.

So - with their theme being Happy Spring I thought I would enter the Digitally Sweet Challenge.
Here is my page


I created this page in Serif Craft Artist & used a background paper & some embellishments from CaroLines Daffodil Digikit. I wanted a pastel yellow page & looking through my photos of flowers that I had received or taken when out & about - these yellow daisy style flowers were the only choice.  I am not sure exactly what flowers they are - would chrysanthemums be out at that time of year?

Thank you for popping in to my blog I hope you enjoyed your visit.  If you are troubled by this snow then please take care & keep warm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mistys Mum,
    This is so pretty! What a wonderful Spring page! Thanks for jining us at Digitally Sweet!

    Elizabeth DSCDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! They look like mums but they usually come out in the fall but I think mine get confused! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful....love those digi daffodils....my favourite flower too! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week!
    Hugs Jo x

    http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to receive & read your lovely comments.
Thank you very much